Excellent Training for Road Haulage and Bus & Coach Operations
Why Choose Wright Training ?
- All our training is top quality.
- Our reputation in the industry is excellent
- We have good technical expertise, and wide experience in the industry
- We're friendly and helpful : after your course you're welcome to call us with questions
- Our students enjoy our small, friendly classes - and achieve excellent results
- You can train at our site, at your site, or a local facility
- Read what our students say about us
Do You Need a CPC ?
From September 2009 the Driver CPC is being introduced across the EU in order to improve road safety and maintain driving standards. All working LGV drivers must hold a Driver CPC, which requites a minimum of 35 hours training every 5 years.
Do Your Need ADR or Safety Advisor Training ?
Drivers who carry hazardous materials and dangerous goods may need an ADR Training Certificate.
The law also requires companies involved in the transport of dangerous goods to appoint a Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA), responsible for managing the risk to people, property and the environment.
Do You Need Drivers Hours and Tachograph training ?
We can train you or your staff on digital and analogue tachographs, and on their responsibilities as drivers.
Are You Running a Haulage Business ?
If you need help or advice on setting up your company, applying for an ‘O’ Licence or if you need a Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser we offer professional advice at a reasonable price.
To run a successful haulage business you need to understand business as well as haulage. Therefore we offer computerised accountancy and bookkeeping training, and can provide you with the software for you to keep your books the easy way.
We also offer first aid training and help with literacy and numeracy, and dyslexia.